The Sandlot 2 is a direct-to-DVD 2005 sequel to The Sandlot. It was directed, written and narrated by David M. Evans about a new Sandlot gang during the summer of 1972, 10 years after the events of the first film.
A group of young baseball-enthusiasts face the terrifying myth of Mr. Mertle owning a freakishly large and dangerous dog, The Great Fear, in his backyard.
It was followed by The Sandlot: Heading Home (2007).
The Sandlot Kids
- Max Lloyd-Jones as David Durango.
- James Willson as Johnnie Smalls.
- Samantha Burton as Hayley Goodfairer.
- Brett Kelly as Mac.
- Cole Evan Weiss as Saul.
- Neilen Benvegnu as Tarqell.
- Sean Berdy as Sammy.
- Jessica King as Penny.
- Mckenzie Freemantle as Jenny.